The main function of the role is to design and support custom software solutions based on Salesforce technology (http://www.salesforce.com/)in various CRM projects for North American companies mostly in insurance, banking, healthcare and investment.
Salesforce Kiev team consists of professional developers willing to grow up. We are looking for a talented Salesforce developer (middle/senior) to work as a member of our great team.
- Taking a part in discussions of project task requirements as a member of Scrum team
- Creating a code based on task descriptions received from Customer or Team Leader
- Taking a part in code testing
- Resolving customer issues and bug fixing
- Making propositions concerning improvements in current solution and implementing the ideas after customer approval
- Write technical requirements
- Direct communication with a client
- At least one year in SFDC development (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Aura, SOQL)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or similar.
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and MVC
- English (Upper Intermediate)
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology and procedures
- Consulting acumen as compared to Engineer acumen
- Ability to switch between 2 or more client projects
- Competitive salary
- Great team spirit & ability to grow professionally
- Flexible schedule
- Paid lunches & English courses
- Paid external trainings
- Comfortable office and its location