Dynamo Development Inc. (www.dynamo-ny.com) is an international software engineering company, working in Kiev 15+ years with customers in USA, Israel.
The main function of the team is to design and support custom software solutions based on Salesforce technology (http://www.salesforce.com/) in various CRM projects for North American companies mostly in insurance, banking, health-care and investment.
Salesforce Kiev team consists of professional developers willing to grow up. We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, human centered digital experiences.
As a UI Designer you should:
- Be experienced working in Agile teams and the ability to collaborate closely with UX architects and developers
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Excellent in giving and receiving respectfully blunt feedback and critique.
- Have strong beliefs, loosely held, about what’s best for the solution.
- Be able to defend design decisions and approach.
- Have a passion for learning and keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of proven agency or consulting experience.
- Strong design portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- HTML5/CSS expert
- A solid understanding of creating and coding reusable design systems
- Expert with such tools as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, UXPin or similar.
- Salesforce and Salesforce Lightning Design System experience is a plus
UI designers are responsible for designing the visuals and interactions that comprise our innovative client solutions. As a designer you will make deliberate design decisions as you translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You will work closely with a project team and client stakeholders to gather and understand user, business and functional requirements. Our UI designers do more than make things look good, they understand our clients problems deeply and design thoughtful solutions.
As a UI designer you will be working alongside UX experts to deliver solutions, but it is essential that you have an understanding of human centered design and UX principles.
UI designers will also work closely with a larger development team, however, UI designers own the front-end development. This means you should be an HTML5/CSS expert with a passion for crafting beautiful design systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great team spirit & ability to grow professionally
- Flexible schedule
- Paid lunches & English courses
- Paid external trainings Comfortable office and its location