3+ years experience
- Demonstrate his/her work to client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Be able to break down a customer's business process in it's component parts, understanding where are the pain points in that and produce good documentation.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Excellent listening & reading skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points.
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Develops User stories and break them into detailed tasks with LOE.
- Work closely with project Development, Integration and QA team at offshore.
- Assist the implementation team with issue resolution by documenting, prioritizing, reporting, evaluating, researching and resolving impacting issues.
- Participate in functionality review by facilitating the demo.
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Work with a Silverline Solution Architect to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience administering or consulting with Salesforce
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and re-engineering
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Desire to learn new things
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work under challenging environment and timelines.
- Ability to work on different shifts (India, US shifts).
- Experience working and collaborating with team members located in USA.
- Experience on direct client discussions, daily status meetings.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM-201 Preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
- CRM: 2 years
- work: 4 years
- Salesforce.com: 1 year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Competitive salary
- Great team spirit & ability to grow professionally
- Flexible schedule
- Paid lunches & English courses
- Paid external trainings
- Comfortable office and its location