CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Be part of Analyzing, designing and developing new features for the Cyber-Ark web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product. Take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable.
- Lead and own various development efforts in the group (Backend/Frontend)
- Research platforms and frameworks in the Web, UI, Server side, Cloud and Container Orchestration domains.
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- Diverse technology stack using various programming languages such as C#, Java, Angular
- Member in a highly talented cross-functional development team, built of developers and QA, in an agile oriented environment
- Report to R&D team leader
- Elite alumni graduate or Computer Science degree or similar experience
- 3-5 years of experience building highly-scalable, interactive web applications
- Back end – C#, ASP.Net, APS.Net WebAPI
- DB – experience working with SQL Server
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Ability to lead complex technical challenges (high technical capabilities and independence, excellent design and analytical skills)
- High ability to adopt new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Creative thinking & problem solving
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
- Experience working on large & complex projects
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline.
- Experience in working in an Agile development organization (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent in English, good writing skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Social package;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.