Dynamo Development Inc. (www.dynamo-ny.com) is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv for 15+ years with customers in the USA, Israel.
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to work on multiple projects for an energy commodity trading company. Projects include Java trading application, Oracle database, Data pipeline / ETL using AWS tools (Lambda, Athena, S3 Buckets, QuickSight, Elastic Search).
- review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents;
- develop detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- prioritize and plan testing activities;
- identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved;
- work with large amounts of Green Market price data.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual web testing;
- experience in creating/maintaining testing documentation;
- understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies;
- basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL;
- ability to work as a team player;
- level of English - intermediate or higher
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Social package;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.