Dynamo Development Inc. is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv for about 20 years with customers in the USA.
We’re looking for a QA specialist to work on a long-term product in the healthcare industry.
We develop this project for a network of clinics in the USA. The company has more than 60 clinics in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Delaware. The internal application connects all clinics with each other and the headquarters. The external app provides instant access to essential information of the clients and electronic transfer of medical records to participating attorneys.
- Participate in functional, regression testing;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Review and analyze production issues to react quickly and problem-solving;
- Create test cases and test plans for manual web-based testing;
- Review and analyze requirements to create test cases and scenarios;
- Write clear and accurate user documentation, instructions and release notes;
- Maintain and update the test cases to reflect software revisions;
- Actively participate in product development and investigate issues.
- 1-2 years experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer and/or Support Engineer;
- Ability to document and report defects;
- Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Details oriented person;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical mindset, strong responsible and self-organizational skills.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Test management systems (TestRail is preferred);
- Knowledge of Bug Tracking System (JIRA);
- Computer Science education:
- ISTQB certification.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Social package;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.
Office or remote:
We work remotely, with the ability to work from the office (Kyiv). We plan to continue working remotely until we can safely return to work from the office (maybe in half a year or later).
The working schedule:
It’s flexible. However, we need to cover the USA time. It is advisable to start the working day no earlier than 1-2 pm. because you will work closely with the PM from the USA.
The hiring process:
- HR interview (about 40mins);
- Tech interview (about 1-1.5 hours);
- Interview with PM (about 1 hour)