We are looking for a Middle or Senior Web developer/Webmaster to join our team.
Projects: Complex corporate websites and e-commerce stores using WordPress and similar solutions.
Responsibilities: develop new and support and improve existing websites and stores
- experience with Wordpress including standard and popular plugins;
- good knowledge of HTML5, CSS, LESS and SCSS;
- knowledge of PHP 5-7;
- understanding of SEO requirements for web sites.
- BigCommerce, osCommerce, Drupal and their popular plugins;
- ability to develop modules and themes;
- related build tools experience (wp-cli and phing) will be a great plus;
- ability to work with PSD , AI and Sketch files;
- understanding of REST API;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Social package;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.