Dynamo Development Inc. is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv for about 20 years with customers in the USA.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior PHP developer to work as a member of our great team (mostly, Fintech). Now we have the following projects:
- investment platform — the platform covers the entire investment process from choosing what to invest in, to make a profit. There are many integrations with third-party services to keep the financial operations secure. We’ve worked on this project since April 2020 and now it’s actively used and has already collected more than 1 million investments. However, not all the functionality has been implemented yet.
- long term rental app — covers the entire rental process, from the selection to the signing of all documents. Also, there is the possibility of sublease. The main idea is to rent an apartment from a phone in 15 minutes. We started this project about 1 year ago.
Stack: Backend (API): PHP 7.4, Symfony 4.4, MySQL 8, ELK stack, Docker, and Docker-Compose, CI: Jenkins, AWS — production. Frontend (the other developer): iOS app — Swift.
- the other investment platform — it’s smth same as the previous investment project. Started this project about a month ago.
Stack: Backend: PHP 7.4, Symfony 4.4, MySQL 8, ELK stack, Docker, and Docker-Compose. Frontend: Wordpress (we have a separate specialist for WordPress part).
Team: The Backend team consists of 6 developers: 3 Senior and 3 Middle levels. 1 Wordpress (full stack) developer. And frontend team — 3 developers. Also, we have 2 QA Engineers and PM.
1 specialist works on 1 or 2 projects at once. It depends on the projects.
We expect from you:
- Strong skills and profound knowledge in PHP
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks as Symfony, Laravel or Yii (Symfony is preferred);
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles;
- Ability to configure Ubuntu, Nginx;
- Ability to use Docker and Docker-Compose;
- DB: MySQL (SQL, understanding of indexes, query optimization basics, etc.);
- English: intermediate or higher.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Health and Life insurance;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.
The working schedule: It’s flexible. Our employees choose a convenient schedule for them. It is advisable to start the working day no earlier than 10am.
Office or remote: We work remotely, with the ability to work from the office (Kyiv, Lybidska). We plan to continue working remotely until we can safely return to work from the office (maybe in 6 months or later).
The hiring process (online, Google Meet):
- HR interview (about 40mins.);
- Tech interview (about 1-1.5 hours);
- Interview with PM and CEO (about 30 mins).