Collection of Information
This website collects indirectly and directly from you various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, cookies, web beacons, pixels, local shared objects, and similar technologies (collectively, “Cookies”), third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
- We use data analytics software to ensure web site functionality and to improve the Services. This software records information such as how often you visit the web site, what content you are interested in, site errors and debugging information.
- We may collect your name, email address and phone number when you visit our contact page and fill in the Contact form or call us on the phone, indicated on all pages of our web site.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Dynamo may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from dynamo-ny.com or dynamodevelopment.com. Dynamo may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Dynamo does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties and for the purposes of direct marketing.
Dynamo may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Dynamo may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Dynamo and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Dynamo;
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Dynamo.com and/or the general public.
We store your personal data for the limited period of time. The storage period depends on type of data, the purposes of processing, legal requirements and duration of contractual relationship with Dynamo.
Children Under Age of 13
Dynamo does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Your data protection rights
Under the GDPR, you have rights we need to make you aware of.
- The right to be informed – you have the right to know what kind of information about you we collect, how we do this and how and for what purposes it may be used.
- The right to access – gives you the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing with the supplementary information concerning the purpose of data collection, where this data is transferred, who might be the recipients, how long this data will be stored.
- The right to rectification (correction) – you have the right to ask us to correct or complete the information you think is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten) – you can make a request to erasure you personal data if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or if they have been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restriction of processing – you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if you are concerned about the accuracy of the data or how it is being used.
- The right to data portability (This only applies to information you gave us directly). You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent
- The right to object – you can ask to stop processing and use your personal data, for example for direct marketing.
- The right to not be subject to automated decision making including profiling.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Dynamo shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us