Dynamo Development Inc. is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv for about 20 years with customers in the USA.
Our values: transparency, customer focus, constant development, openness, and uniqueness of each. We value creativity, determination, mutual assistance, support, readiness to learn new and appreciate the good old.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to join our awesome and friendly HR Team. The Team consists of HR manager (generalist) and 2 Talent Sourcers. We're not a big company and this gives us flexibility and simplicity in the processes.
You’ll work on technical and non-technical positions, at different seniority levels and technologies.
You'll deal with full cycle of recruitment process :
• working closely with hiring managers to deeply understand roles, requirements, and needs:
• creating, publishing and updating job description;
• sourcing and recruiting candidates by using different sources;
• identify, develop, and implement sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates;
• interviewing candidates at various stages of the process (phone screening call, HR interview);
• supporting candidates on all stages of the recruitment flow and providing them feedback;
• maintaining a database of candidates;
• preparing offer letters for new hires;
• analyzing employment market and its key tendencies;
• working closely with Talent Sourcer and mentoring her;
• maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
We expect from you:
• 1+ year of experience in full cycle IT recruiting;
• Experience in using various sourcing tools;
• Experience working with hiring managers;
• Ability to build a long term partnership;
• Good analytical and research skills;
• Ability to multitask and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
• English level - intermediate or higher.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Sick leave and regular vacation;
• Health and Life insurance;
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
• English classes with certified English teachers.