Dynamo Development Inc. is an international software engineering company based in Kyiv, working for 15+years with customers in the USA and Israel.
Projects: custom software solutions based on Salesforce technology (www.salesforce.com) in various CRM projects for North American companies, mostly in Insurance, Banking, HealthCare, and Investment industries.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administration/Configuration Specialist to join our awesome and friendly Salesforce Team. If you are a communicable team player with a good spoken English, feel comfortable to switch between projects and work with Agile USA-based development teams - we’re waiting for you :)!
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Salesforce administration and declarative customization (work with Standard and Custom Objects, Salesforce security model, Validation rules, Approval Processes, Workflows, Process Builder, Flows, experience with setting up Communities);
- Sharing & Visibility design experience;
- Experience in creating/maintaining user documentation;
- Theoretical understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies;
- Ability to work as a team player and good communication and analytical skills;
- Level of English — upper-intermediate or higher (read/write + understanding technical documentation + spoken).
Additional skills we are interested in:
- Limited experience/theoretical knowledge in Salesforce development;
- Fast learning skills;
- Experience with Mulesoft and Vlocity;
- B.S./M.S. at a computer or relevant IT sciences.
Any Salesforce Certification will be a big plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Great team spirit & ability to grow professionally;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid lunches & English courses;
- Paid external trainings;
- Comfortable office and its location;
- Great team and challenging projects;
- Opportunity for training and professional growth within the company.