Dynamo Development Inc. (www.dynamo-ny.com)is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv 15+years with customers in USA and Israel.
Projects: custom software solutions based on Salesforce technology (www.salesforce.com) in various CRM projects for North American companies, mostly in Insurance, Banking, HealthCare, and Investment industries.
We’re looking for a Middle/Strong Junior Manual QA specialist with Salesforce experience to join our awesome and friendly Salesforce Team. If you are a communicable team player, feel comfortable to switch between projects (usually we have 1-3 projects running for 3-12 months simultaneously) and work with Agile USA-based project Teams - we’re waiting for you :)!
- 2+ years hands-on experience in manual web testing, 2+ year experience working with Salesforce;
- Some experience or strong theoretical understanding of API testing (ideally, experience with Postman);
- Experience in creating/maintaining testing documentation;
- Understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies;
- Ability to work as a team player;
- Level of English — upper-intermediate;
- Experience working in Agile team
Additional skills we are interested in:
- Limited experience/theoretical knowledge in Automated Testing (web) - potentially, we plan to have more automation work in the future;
- Fast learning skills;
- Experience in testing of mobile applications;
- Experience with Mulesoft/Vlocity;
- Some experience or strong theoretical understanding of performance/load testing (ideally, experience with JMeter);
- B.S./M.S. at a computer or relevant IT sciences.
Any Salesforce Certification will be a big plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Great team spirit & ability to grow professionally;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid lunches & English courses;
- Paid external trainings;
- Comfortable office and its location;
- Great team and challenging projects;
- Opportunity for training and professional growth within the company.