If you are a coding fanatic and passionate about programming, we want you to help us make a huge impact. Our clients love our product and are thirsty for more!
Project: products that help clients make sense of the future and drive their businesses forward using data. The system retrieves large amounts of structured and unstructured data and uses scientific methods to extract knowledge and insights from that data. We present those analytics through a sophisticated, dynamic user interface which enables clients to find answers to their most important questions.
Your main tasks:
Senior Data Engineer will be the main engineering resource within our data science team. Reporting to the R&D Team Lead, you will work alongside data scientists on cutting-edge problems. The goal is to build efficient and reusable data and machine learning pipelines to enable rapid R&D work, make it easy to productionize the research, quickly adopt new data sources, and maintain the best software engineering practices. The data engineer will collaborate with software engineers from other teams and influence the company's engineering strategy.
You will join a small and very motivated team doing interesting and unique work in NLP and knowledge discovery. You'll get access to rich and interesting data and a chance to build cutting-edge data processing pipelines. Here is your chance to be all you can be. This position is critical to scaling the data science team. You'll be responsible for enabling data science in a truly data-centric company.
- BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable;
- 4+ years professional experience in Python. Familiarity with Go is a plus;
- Relational database proficiency (e.g. Redshift, MySQL, Aurora);
- Experience using Spark, Sqoop, AWS services (Spectrum, Glue) and other related tools in the big data ecosystem;
- Knowledgeable of data modeling, data storage techniques, data warehousing and general data architecture;
- Experience with engineering data pipelines to capture, store and process unstructured data;
- Proficiency developing in a Mac/Linux environment.
- Competitive salary;
- Great team spirit & ability to grow professionally;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid lunches & English courses;
- Paid external trainings;
- Comfortable office and its location;
- Great team and challenging projects.