We're looking for a Senior .NET Developer to work in long-term projects. The team works on several projects in the HealthCare, Real Estate, and Investment industries.
- Actively participate in the developing of new features along with enhancements for existing functionality;
- Making architecture decisions, participation in architecture development;
- Take part in planning, estimation, and assigning tasks between the team members and subtask creation;
- Regular code review;
- Refactoring of the existing code and updating existing code to new technologies.
- Strong skills in C# and .NET platform (.Net Framework and .Net Core);
- Database skills, SQL knowledge;
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns;
- AWS experience is a plus;
- English: intermediate or higher.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Social package;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.