Job TypeFull time
We are looking for a skillful DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Have end to end ownership from individual development environments, SCM, Build/CI server, to our production data centers;
- Be responsible for enterprise Orchestration and CI process;
- Design and manage DevOps Configuration Management & Continuous Integration/Deployment Services (build, packaging and deployment);
- Design, document, implement, and maintain scripts to enhance current build/release processes;
- Incorporate new development projects into existing build structures;
- Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process.
- Linux Shell scripting, Windows shell scripting;
- Solid experience in containerization and deployment technologies including Docker, Terraform, Ansible;
- Experience integrating CI/CD solutions such as Jenkins;
- Experience with BitBucket;
- Good knowledge of MsBuild;
- AWS experience;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
- Trial period – 2 months;
- Paid vacation (15 working days);
- Payment for sick leaves (10 working days);
- Accounting support of your private entrepreneur;
- Health and Life Insurance;
- Partly covering the cost for sports (50%);
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.