We’re looking for a Manual QA specialist with Salesforce experience to join our awesome and friendly Salesforce Team.
Projects: custom software solutions based on Salesforce technology (www.salesforce.com) in various CRM projects for North American companies, mostly in Insurance, Banking, HealthCare, and Investment industries.
If you are a communicable team player, feel comfortable switching between projects (usually we have 1-3 projects running for 3-12 months simultaneously) and working with Agile USA-based project Teams – we’re waiting for you :)!
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual web testing, 6+ months of experience working with Salesforce;
- Some experience or strong theoretical understanding of API testing (ideally, experience with Postman);
- Experience in creating/maintaining testing documentation;
- Understanding of software testing concepts, and methodologies;
- Ability to work as a team player;
- Level of English — upper-intermediate;
- Experience working in an Agile team.
Additional skills we are interested in:
- Limited experience/theoretical knowledge in Automated Testing (web) – potentially, we plan to have more automation work in the future;
- Fast learning skills;
- Experience in testing mobile applications;
- Experience with Mulesoft/Vlocity;
- Some experience or strong theoretical understanding of performance/load testing (ideally, experience with JMeter);
- B.S./M.S. at a computer or relevant IT sciences.
Any Salesforce Certification will be a big plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Health and Life insurance;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.