We’re looking for a Strong Middle .NET Developer to work on long-term projects. The team works on several projects in the HealthCare and Investment industries.
The main project is in the healthcare industry.
We are developing this project for a network of clinics in the USA, about 50 clinics in Maryland and Northern Virginia.
The internal application connects all clinics with each other and the headquarters. The external app provides instant access to essential information of the clients and electronic transfer of medical records to participating attorneys.
- Strong skills in C# and .NET platform (.Net Framework and .Net Core);
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, and design patterns;
- Database skills, SQL knowledge;
- English: intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Vue.js;
- AWS experience.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Social package;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.
- Development of new features based on customer requirements along with enhancements for existing functionality;
- Take part in architecture decisions;
- Take part in planning and estimation tasks;
- Regular code review;
- Refactoring of the existing code and updating existing code to new technologies.