About the project:
Software as a Service project based on full .net stack. From one side — management companies providing rent of the apartments, from another side — tenant renting these apartments. The system includes the following modules and functionality: ticket system, payment system (credit card, bank transactions, ACH), rent application, integration with rent management systems, documents, emails, the mobile application for tenant and management.
- 3+ years hands-on experience of .Net development (C#);
- Strong skills in .Net Framework and .Net Core;
- Database skills, SQL knowledge;
- English: intermediate or higher.
Desired skills and technologies:
- Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Web API
- Development Patterns
- Development of new features based on customer requirements along with enhancements for existing functionality;
- Take part in architecture decisions;
- Take part in planning and estimation tasks;
- Regular code review;
- Refactoring of the existing code and updating existing code to new technologies.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Sick leave and regular vacation;
- Health and Life insurance;
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with certified English teachers.