CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Reporting into the R&D Team Leader you will be part of analyzing, designing and developing new features for the Cyber-Ark web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product. The successful Full Stack Engineer will take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable.
- Lead and own various development efforts in the group (Backend/Frontend);
- Research platforms and frameworks in the Web, UI, Server side, Cloud and Container Orchestration domains;
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards;
- Diverse technology stack using various programming languages such as C#, Java, Angular;
- Member in a highly talented cross-functional development team, built of developers and QA, in an agile oriented environment.
- 3+ years of experience building highly-scalable, interactive web applications;
- Back end – Java, Java spring boot /C#, APS.Net WebAPI;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to lead complex technical challenges (high technical capabilities and independence,excellent design and analytical skills);
- High ability to adopt new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning;
- Experience working on large & complex projects;
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach.
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes;
- Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure etc.);
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline;