We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our product. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will be the sole designer and responsible for collaborating closely with our product owner, development team and key stakeholders to uncover insights, prioritize enhancements and new features, as well as, advocating for the best user experience throughout the process.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Coordinate with the core product team to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
As a Product Designer you should:
- Be experienced in planning and executing workshops or meetings to gather requirements and prioritize needs.
- Be experienced working in Agile teams and have the ability to collaborate closely with a team to guide the experience, vision and execution.
- Frame problems through strategic lenses to inform solutions.
- Love to present research insights to stakeholders using visual storytelling techniques.
- Excel in giving and receiving respectfully blunt feedback and critique.
- Have strong beliefs, loosely held, about what’s best for the solution.
- Be able to defend your design decisions and approach while advocating for users.
- Have a passion for learning and keeping yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in the industry’s standards.
- Two or more years of proven product design experience.
- High aptitude for making design decisions backed by data.
- Experience at all levels of the UX research process.
- Experience creating sitemaps, IA, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Expert with such tools as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or similar.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- English – upper intermediate
A portfolio is preferred, but not required. This role flexes the full design process and we will want to see work that reflects your experience in that. What problems were you solving? What UX methods were used in the process? What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them? What were the outcomes? What might you do differently next time, based on what you learned?
If you don’t have a portfolio ready, but have applicable experience we would love to talk with you.